Here’s to you, our coastal friends. We’re happy to wake up each day knowing we’re a part of this amazing community. Want to be a part of our team? We are hiring for a number of positions. If you think you’d be a good addition to the Pelican family, apply online or in person. We look forward to meeting you.
Our culinary team plays a critical role in maintaining and enhancing guest satisfaction at our growing company. We are hiring for all positions to join our team in Cannon Beach.
Culinary Team: Sous Chef – Line Cook – Prep Cook – Dishwasher
What you get to do:
• Maintaining the highest standards of food preparation and recipe execution.
• Show off your passion and knowledge about pairing great food and great beer together.
• Work well under pressure in a fun and fast paced, high-volume kitchen.
• Demonstrate teamwork, professionalism, and strong work ethic.
• Continue your professional growth by attending events and seminars to learn industry best practices.
Experience and strengths you will leverage:
• Passion for hospitality and providing a memorable experience
• Strong work ethic and dependability
• Culinary degree and related certifications and/or Line Cook experience
• Advanced level problem solving and communication skills
• Familiarity with industry best practices
• This is a full-time position eligible for benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401K. And let’s not forget about the benefit of joining a company that has terrific people and is growing in leaps and bounds!
Join the Pelican Pub dining team! We are hiring for all dining positions at our Cannon Beach location.
Dining Team: Waiter – Bartender – Busser – Host
What you get to do:
Our Dining Team works collaboratively to deliver an exceptional dining experience. Be empowered and have fun!
• Leverage your knowledge and passion for our location, menu of great food, and craft beer.- Work collaboratively to ensure every guest interaction delivers our brand promise.
• Put Pelican in the spotlight by staying on top of trends and identifying opportunities to differentiate our services.
• Set and achieve guest satisfaction ratings. Ask guests how we are doing and take action.
• Build guest loyalty. Actively connect with guests to create positive experiences. Demonstrate reliable and responsive service to include quickly solving concerns.
• Be a life-long learner; Whether learning a new skill, taking a class, or exploring the area to share your experience, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow.
We offer flexible schedules. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Full-time, year-round positions are eligible for benefits to include paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401(k).
We are hiring servers, bartenders, bussers, and hosts. Our Dining Team works collaboratively to deliver an exceptional dining experience. Be empowered and have fun!
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Pelican Brewing Company is among the Northwest’s most award winning and fastest growing craft beer brands. Due to continued growth, we are seeking an Assistant Manager for Pelican Tap Room in Cannon Beach, Oregon.
What you get to do
The Assistant Manager joins our leadership team in leading the vision and ensuring that the company core values are implemented throughout all operations. Joining hands to move the Company forward is what we are all about.
• In partnership with the General Manager, oversee all aspects of the restaurant
• Motivate the team and consistently deliver an exceptional guest experience
• Be creative and entrepreneurial and have a willingness to adapt to new conditions or initiatives.- Instill passion for excellence in your team.
• Create written SOPs to ensure consistency with quality and service in all facilities.
• Develop an exemplary service culture that creates memorable experiences for guests and owners
• Work independently with little supervision while communicating progress and asking for help when necessary
• Be a leader that others desire to follow
• Recruit, train, and retain the best employees
• Build relationships with sister properties and other local businesses
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability and accident insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with match, paid vacation and time off, a beautiful place to work with amazing people!